Vidya Lakshmi Portal
Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram (PMVLK) – An initiative by Indian Govt’s to Provide Education Loans to the Students who are needy.
There are a lot of talented students in India who face Financial Problems as a hurdle in their success path. Our government is quite concerned about this subject and has launched a new scheme named as – Pradhan Mantri Vidya Lakshmi Karyakram to provide educational loans to the students who want to go for Higher Education.
ONLINE EDUCATIONAL LOAN – VIDYA LAKSHMI PORTAL
As per Finance Ministry, “On the eve of independence i.e. 15th August 2015, the Portal was launched to help the needy students.”
Any student visiting the website can make use of various services online. The Portal gives complete details of latest education loan schemes from different banks. By using CELAF, it is possible to apply for education loan from one place. A primary educational Loan Application Form (CELAL) is made available to the students. Very soon banks will have the facility to download the applications submitted by the students at the portal. Any individual who has applied for the education loan can check the processing status on a quick note. Also, if the student is having any queries related to the credit, they can ask at the portal itself. National Scholarship Portal is also connected with Vidya Lakshmi Portal.
So, at the Vidya Lakshmi Website you will get to know about this:
- Information regarding current Loan Schemes at various banks.
- Apply for a loan using a Single Form known as CELAF.
- Check the processing status of your credit.
- Ask questions relevant to the Loan.
- Get Scholarship Details.
REGISTRATION FOR VIDYA LAKSHMI SCHEME AT THE PORTAL
- Visit the Official portal at vidyalakshmi.co.in
- Use the Sign Up (Register) Link
- Enter the information required and complete the sign-up process
- Now login to the portal.
Submitting the Loan Application:
The Application form can be submitted in just three quick and easy steps –
- At website, complete the Registration Process.
- Fill up the Application Form (CELAF)
- Apply to Multiple Banks.
Participating Banks and Loan Schemes
In this system of Loan, 13 Banks and 22 Loan Schemes have already been integrated.
Following are the participating banks:
- Dena Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMB)
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Union Bank of India (UBI)
- Corporation Bank
- Bank of India
- Punjab and Sind Bank
Name of the Schemes
- Skill Loan Scheme ( Kaushal Wrin Yojana) by Dena Bank
- BOI Star Education Loan Scheme
- Cent Vidyarthi Scheme by Central Bank of India
- Canara Bank Vidya Turant Loan scheme
- Canara Bank Vidya Sahay Loan scheme
- Corp Vidya by Corporation Bank
- Education Loan Scheme for Management Students – IDBI Bank
- Education Loan for Vocational Courses – IDBI Bank
- Education Loans for students studying in Premier Education Institutes – IDBI Bank
- Education Loan for Special Courses – IDBI Bank
- Education Loan to Physically Challenged Persons under NHFDC scheme IDBI Bank
- Education Loan for Non-Vocational Courses by IDBI Bank
- PNB Kaushal Scheme
- PNB Saraswati Scheme
- SBI Student Loan Scheme
- Union Bank’s Union Scheme
- IBA Model Education Loan – India by Vijaya Bank
- IBA Model Education Loan – Abroad by Vijaya Bank
For any queries, regarding Vidya Lakshmi Yojana, feel free to leave your comments below.