Apply Online for Suraksha Bima Yojana
How to join Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana via SBI Internet Banking facility online on a quick note? Here we have given a step-by-step guide and online process for the customers of State Bank of India.
Previously, we came up with joining the PMSBY insurance scheme by visiting the particular bank branch, submitting the application form, etc. However, it’s good news for the SBI customers that they can now apply online easily for the Suraksha Bima Yojana. If they have already availed the Internet banking facility then, this article is a step-by-step guide to reach online for Prime Minister’s Suraksha Bima Scheme.
STEPS TO JOIN THE SURAKSHA BIMA SCHEME ONLINE – SBI ONLINE BANKING
Being an SBI bank account holder, it has always impressed every person by the facilities they provide. Recently, we logged into Internet Banking account, and we found a special section namely “Social Security Schemes” in my account section. Check it out in the image below –
▪ Focusing on Suraksha Bima Insurance Scheme, we will now explain the steps that we used to join it online successfully.
▪ Login to your SBI Internet Banking Account.
▪ When you are successfully logged in there you will find “Social Security Schemes” link in the endnote – refer to the image above.
▪ Click on that link.
A new page will open up, where you require selecting the scheme and your account number. It will look like this –
▪ There select the “Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana(PMSBY)“, account number and to proceed click on the submit button.
▪ On the next page, choose CIF number, and hit the submit button.
▪ After this, an online application form will open up, where you should specify all the details.
Note: Default information like your name, address, etc. will already by entered.
▪ Specify the Nominee details carefully, enter the name, relationship with the person you are entering information along with Aadhaar number.
▪ After entering all the information hit the enter button.
▪ You will see a message for successful registration. A reference number will be given to you.
For checking the status of your online application form, you can use the “Status” Tab.
Through this method, you can easily apply online for Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Insurance Scheme.
If you have any query or suggestion regarding the same, feel free to write it down in the comments section below.