UP PM Aawas Yojana
A project launched by the government of Uttar Pradesh namely, “Sabke Liye Aawas Yojana Shehari (Urban) Apply online for Uttar Pradesh Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana.
Uttar Pradesh Government has started accepting the online application form for the “Sabke Liye Aawas Yojana“. This project is a part of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and is being implemented with a slightly different name in Uttar Pradesh. Here within the article, you can find complete details of this Yojana. We have also included the step by step guide of the form filling process.
SBKE LIYE AAWAS YOJANA IN UTTAR PRADESH
Any family belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Section) or LIG(Lower Income Group) is eligible for this scheme. However, there are certain conditions to be followed–
- The application should be in the name of the female head of a family.
- Family should comprise of Husband, wife and unmarried children.
- There should not be any pucca house in the name of any family member.
UP PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA – APPLY ONLINE
For applying online Visit this Page
There you will see four options –
- To initiate the form filling process, click on the first option.
- At the next page, you will be asked to enter district and Aadhaar card number.
- Then provide other details like Family Details, Aadhaar card uploading and verification of submission.
- After complete form filled up, you should take the print out of submission.
Note – Don’t be confused with the names Pradhan Mantri Yojana and Sabke Liye Awas Yojana. Both are the same, but the UP government is promoting it with the name Sabke Liye Awas Yojana (Shehari).