Ujjwala Yojana BPL List State Wise
Search for your name in the BPL List of Ujjwala Yojana through online Ujjwala Yojana Suchi Download.
Here we have Ujjwala Yojana BPL List for Uttar Pradesh (UP), Rajasthan, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Odisha, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh.
As per Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, it is aimed to deliver 5 Crore LPG connections to BPL families. All the interested people want to know the eligibility criteria of the scheme. This Yojana is beneficial for only the BPL people whose name exists in the SECC-2011 data. So, it is a key concern for interested people to refer SECC 2011 data to find out eligible and non-eligible.
The scheme has been launched primarily in the states – Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, and Bihar. So, if you belong to any of these states and want to find whether your name exists in the BPL list, you can follow the below information.
What is SECC 2011 Data?
SECC Stands for Socio-Economic Caste Census. The recent census was held in 2011. Therefore, we have to refer to SECC 2011 data. To find out if you will get the benefit of Ujjwala Yojana or not, you have just to follow the given steps.
This Yojana will also be launched very soon in other states.
UJJWALA YOJANA BPL STATE WISE LIST 2016
Note – The process below will help you to find the BPL list of your state. No matter to which area you belong to, if your name is on the list, you are eligible for Ujjwala Yojana.
- Firstly, visit this Page.
- Here you will see a list consists of names of all the states of India.
- Click on the state to which you belong.
- After this, the names will be visible of the Districts on the right-hand side.
- Corresponding to the district name there will be options categorized under “Rural” and “Urban.”
- There is also another section, under the corresponding section named as “Uploaded On.”
- Click on the link to start downloading it.
- The data will be downloaded in the form of zip file.
- Extract the zip file, and there you will see the folders which are arranged “Tehsil Wise”. Opening up the data will open up the particular Tehsil folder.
- There you will find the .xlsx file containing all the main information like Tehsil Name, Gram Panchayat Name and the Person’s Name.
UJJWALA YOJANA BENEFICIARY BPL PERSON LIST – NAME-WISE
Here is the image of Data for the Barwala Tehsil of Ahmedabad –
Note: The image is just an example and for reference purpose.
- You can select your State, District and Download the data in zip format. After extracting the file, click on the folder with your Tehsil name.
- In that folder you will see the .xlsx (i.e. Excel format file), click on it to open.
- Now in this particular file, look for your name. For the faster process, use shortcut Ctrl + F and search for your name. If your name exists, you can surely avail the benefits of Ujjwala Yojana.