Central Government New Scheme for Cheap Air Fare – UDAAN Yojana | Find out complete details here.
Indian Government has launched a new scheme namely – UDAAN Yojana. And, many people are interested in finding out what this Udaan scheme is and what are the benefits? This article is dedicated to providing you detailed information regarding this scheme. Let’s find everything about this newly released lowest airfare scheme.
We all know that travelling via air and flights is very expensive. And, we have always considered a notion that travelling via plane is the habit of rich people. But, now things are frequently changing; Indian government has launched a new scheme, UDAAN. This scheme will ensure affordable air travel for all.
Name of the scheme– UDAAN Yojana
Launch date – 21st October 2016
Launched by – Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajpati Raju
Tagline of the project– Udey Desh ka Har Nagrik
Benefits to be liable from – 1st January 2017
BENEFITS OF UDAAN YOJANA
This low fair travel scheme is going to be very beneficial for one and all. As per this scheme, a maximum of Rs. 2500 airfare will be fixed for flight travel of 1 hour. So, if anyone has to make any journey via air, that is not going to take 1 hour, the maximum amount that will be payable is Rs. 2500.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF UDAAN SCHEME – CHEAP AIRFARE SCHEME
- Maximum Price for 1-hour domestic flight will be limited to Rs. 2500 (Inclusive of all taxes)
- 50 percent seats of aircraft will be reserved under “Udaan Scheme.”
- 50 airports will be added under this scheme.
- This scheme is to benefit people of every genre and will bring more passengers to various airlines.
- For encouraging the engagement of domestic passengers that travel by air, it is notable that as per statistics, recently there have been 23.4 rate of increase in passengers in September 2016.
What can Passengers do to take the benefit?
Passengers need not require performing any extra activity to receive the advantages. There is no registration process because it will be implemented nationwide for all. The government has launched the scheme, and you can enjoy the benefits (Lowest Fare) of this project from January 2017.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OF UDAAN (LOW AIRFARE) SCHEME
The concerned authority civil aviation minister Mr. Ashok Gajpati Raju has informed media that the formal announcement regarding this scheme will be released soon.
Note – As soon as the notification is made available, it will be updated in the upcoming articles associated with this scheme.