Registration for Start Up India Loan Application
How to fill online application form for applying to Startup India Scheme. Registration for Start Up India Loan Application.
The long wait is of all the aspiring business persons is finally over now! As promised by the government, the official portal became functional from 1st April 2016. If you have been waiting for the start up India application forms, you can now fill the application on the spot. You don’t need to download any pdf file or any other material; all steps are to be done via online mode. The article here will explain all the steps required to fill the Startup India online Application Form.
START UP INDIA SCHEME 2016 – APPLICATION FORMS ONLINE
All the interested people can now submit the online request form. Before proceeding forward, you are advised to keep related documents with you for the uploading purpose. You have to provide following details while online submission –
- Nature of Entity or Business
- Incorporation / Registration Number
- Registration Date
- Information of Authorized Representative
- Details of Director/Partner
- Supporting Documents and Self-Certification
START UP INDIA ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FILLING STEPS
- Firstly, visit the homepage of the official website and click on the “Startup Recognition” link.
- Or directly go to the Registration page from Here.
- Once the page loads successfully, you will watch the online application form.
- The first section to fill up is the “Entity Details”. Fill in every field and option correctly.
- The next step is to provide the complete address of the office.
- After this, provide the details of the “Authorized Representative.”
- The next section will ask you to give the details of Director or Partner (Depending on your Business type).
- In other steps, you will be asked to upload the documents like – Supporting document and Incorporation/Registration Certificate.
- After this, you need to click on check mark box and self-certify that the provided details are correct.
- At last, enter the captcha code and hit the Submit button.
After the Startup India, application form filling is done, you will see a confirmation for the same. If you are facing any trouble while filling up the form, or any other error, use the official helpline. All the officials will answer you queries regarding the same. You are also advised to read the article that explains everything about the Startup India Stand Up India Scheme.