Shivraj Singh Chauhan Android App: For Government welfare schemes
The Madhya Pradesh state government is up for more reforms for its people. The Madhya Pradesh State Government has introduced an app named Shivraj Singh Chauhan Android App to convey public welfare schemes to the public. The public will get the direct benefit of the schemes through this app.
Under the scheme
- The people of the state can also send their complaints directly to the government through this app.
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan introduced this app during a program held at CM House.
- The app will also contain a full account of government schemes, complaint box, and government information.
During the launch of the App, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan said that this app is the best medium to connect directly to the public and deliver their message to them. The Government wants the public to forward their message of the government through the App so that the schemes can be effected in an appropriately and correctly manner.
Several leaders including Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Minister Narottam Mishra, State BJP President Nandkumar Singh Chauhan and others were present in the program.
Chouhan’s latest inventiveness comes as part of his promise to approving digital modes to connect with the people of the state. The CM’s other online initiatives include E-Vidhan, M Siksha Mitra, Land Record MP, MP NHM, MP ELEC and Discover MP.
Features of Shivraj Singh Chouhan Mobile App
- Shivraj Singh Mobile App will provide information about Madhya Pradesh.
- Chief Minister Mobile App will provide information about government schemes and policies.
- People direct connect with CM through Shivraj Singh Mobile App.
- People can also share their views and glitches with CM through this mobile app.
Steps to Download Shivraj Singh Chouhan Mobile App
- Visit at Google Play Store.
- User search Shivraj Singh Mobile App.
- Chief Minister Mobile App will appear on the screen.
- Download Shivraj Singh Mobile App.
- Download the App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shivrajsinghchouhanapp
Launched on Google play store, the app will act as a channel to address public gripes and inform them about government’s work. Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh launched Shivraj Singh Chouhan Mobile App has to provide information to people about the state. Through this scheme, you can get all the information of all government schemes in the state. This app can be downloaded from Google play store. Through this app people of the state can connect with chief minister directly. And they can share their problem with the CM directly.
Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh is another leader who is very active on the digital front. Besides launching the ‘Raman app’, he has launched many initiatives like E-Government App, Chhattisgarh Jan Sampark Mobile App, DPRCG Mobile App, Citizen Cops Mobile App, E-Jandarshan Mobile App etc. Rajasthan CM Vasundhara Raje has also a number of apps like E-Mitra Mobile App, Rajelection Mobile App etc.