Sharing and Caring Scheme Punjab
Sharing and caring is a good way to build a strong nation and healthy society by spreading love among children. The main aim of this scheme is to provide first aid training, to provide disaster management planning and to minimize the human sufferings by encouraging and training students.
Under the Sharing and Caring Scheme:
Under Sharing and Caring Scheme;
- All schools will provide first Aid training to the students
- This is being done so that they manage every situation and give patients some comfort immediately before hospitalizing them.
- The Governor has also launched an app called e-Parchi
- The private medical professionals get appropriately recognized by the app
- These professionals help for joining human infrastructure gaps.
- The e-Parchi app is quite helpful for peoples who live in the rural or backward areas where medical facilities aren’t available at a short distance.
The proposal for the scheme was put forth by the Indian Red Cross Society. Governor said that the skill human resources are not enough to help in trouble time. The Governor appreciated the proposal, for reassuring better and more dynamic ties between both private and government healthcare sectors.
Benefits of the Scheme
- Benefits to the people in terms of better training facilities and to get the better knowledge of first aid.
- This shall also help the people across the state; to generate care for the people and that result in giving relief to the patients.
- All schools will provide first Aid training to their students so that they manage every situation and give relief to patients immediately before taking them to the hospital.
Main Features of the Scheme
- The Punjab Governor and Administrator of Union territory Chandigarh, V.P. Singh Badnore, has launched this scheme for the betterment of the society and making it a healthier one.
- To teach students the basics of first aid and to make them aware of heath care.
- Governor has also launched an app called e-Parchi and the private medical.
- The e-Parchi app especially helpful for peoples who lives in the rural areas
- It is one of the First Aid or disaster management in the initiative, Government of Punjab and Chandigarh is taking full responsibility for the program.
You can visit their official website to get some more information http://chandigarh.gov.in/