Samajwadi Rojgar Yojana
Check out the details on eligibility, how to apply, features and other important aspects about Samajwadi Yuva Swarojgar Yojana. Complete information of UP Govt’s Latest Loan scheme for an unemployed youth of the State.
Youngsters are the future of this country. And, to lead this country we need young and talented workers to bring up the power impact in the economy. This is very unfortunate that in many young people in our country are still unemployed. The prime reason behind this is poverty. Uttar Pradesh Government has launched an initiative called – Samajwadi Yuva Swarojgar Yojana. The aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance in the form of a loan and help them to be self-dependent. In other words, this project will help the unemployed, talented, young crowd to implement their ideas and efforts without worrying about financial problems.
SAMAJWADI ROJGAR YOJANA IN UTTAR PRADESH
For avoiding the confusion, it is to be stated already that the scheme has two names; First is Samajwadi Yuva Swarojgar Yojana, and another is Samajwadi Rojgar Yojana.
Aim – To provide financial assistance to the young people in starting up their businesses.
ELIGIBILITY FOR SAMAJWADI SWAROJGAR YOJANA
The primary aspect that clicks to mind is that, who is eligible to apply? Here we have the details for that–
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Age of the applicant should be from 18 to 40 years.
- Applicant should have passed the 10th class examination.
- The interested individual should have a clean record.
- Applicant should not have taken benefit from any other Self-employment Scheme.
Note – Only one member of a family will be helped for once only. Also, the applicants need to submit the “Shapat Patra.”
Name of the Scheme – Samajwadi Rojgar Yojana or Samajwadi Yuva Swarojgar Yojana
Launched by – CM Akhilesh Yadav
Money Base – 40 Crore INR allocated to this scheme in the budget.
Benefit – Under this loan scheme, the government will offer financial assistance to individuals who are interested in setting up small businesses.
FEATURES OF SAMAJWADI ROJGAR YOJANA
- For establishing a business budgeting up to Rs. 25 Lakh, the government will provide 25% financial assistance which will not exceed Rs. 6.25 Lakh.
- For the service industry, this amount must not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh
- To take advantage of the scheme, applicants have to deposit the initial amount.
- General Category – Contribution bar minimum 10%
Other Categories (SC/ST/OBC/Women, etc.)- Input price up to 5%
SAMAJWADI YUVA SWAROJGAR YOJANA – APPLICATION PROCESS
Many people are interested to know that how to apply for it and are there any online method for registration? It is to be informed that till now there is no online mode. Interested individuals who have an initial amount and emerging business idea need to contact the bank. Here is the step by step info you can go through –
- Prepare a suitable and eligible business Idea.
- Make sure about your validity for this scheme.
- Now download and fill the application form.
- Visit your Bank Manager to discuss your plan of activities and submit the form.
- The bank will provide you with the loan amount within a month if your application is approved.
- After the price is given, it is crucial the candidate implements the business idea in the best possible way to make the most out of it.
UP Govt. Rojgar Yojana – Key Points
- Interested applicants need to arrange the initial amount all on their count.
- The assistance will be offered in the form of bank loan.
- If the business works well for the first two years, the loan will be granted.
- No interest will be charged on the margin cost.
Samajwadi Swarojgar Yojana – Hindi Format