Reliance Jio 4G Mobile Tower
Procedure for getting Jio Mobile Tower Installed, How to Apply for the process – Find out details to contact for the installation process.
Getting the mobile towers installed at your place can get you a handsome amount of money. And, now who has the place can apply for Reliance Jio 4G Tower installation. Jio Mobile towers can now be installed in a free plot or rooftop space. However, there is a catch to meet an appropriate space limit. Free space for a conspiracy should be 4000 square feet whereas for rooftop it is 500 Sq.ft. In this article, we will discuss Reliance Jio tower installation, set-up procedure, contact details, and monthly rent that will be offered.
RELIANCE JIO TOWER INSTALLATION – HOW TO APPLY?
Objective – Reliance Jio 4G Mobile tower installation on free Space i.e. plot or rooftop.
Number of new towers to be installed– Around 45000
Application procedure– Contact directly to the Reliance Jio Team or the tower installation companies.
Monthly Offered Rent – From 50 to 60K
Preferable Location – In areas where Jio 4G Mobile network doesn’t exist or relatively low.
According to news sources, the company Reliance Jio is planning to install around 45000 new towers in the country which will increase the reliability of the network and ultimately lead to more customers. Therefore, it’s a peak time to apply for Jio Tower installation. Through its installation, you will be provided with a good amount of money on a monthly basis. After all the formalities are completed, the exact amount will be mentioned in the contract between the applicant and company.
Requirements for Jio Mobile Tower:
- There should be a suitable size of Plot – 2000 Sq.ft and Rooftop – 500 Sq.ft
- The network should be less in that particular area. If Jio network is already good there, the company will not take an interest in installing another tower.
HOW TO APPLY – RELIANCE JIO TOWER INSTALLATION
In this approach, all you need is to register at the Indus Tower portal. This company is associated with telecoms like Jio and Airtel. They provide the details of eligible users to the enterprise. So, you can send the details to Indus Tower Company; they will contact the Jio team for further requirements, and if they find it appropriate, the installation will be done.
- Firstly, visit this page.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- After mentioning every field completely and correctly, submit the form.
- Wait, for the concerned team to contact.
This process involves contacting the Reliance Jio 4G team directly.
- For direct contact, visit this link.
- Enter your email.
- In the “Subject” field mention “Regarding Installation of Tower.”
- In the “Message” field specify the details of space you have i.e. Rooftop or Plot and size along with your contact number. The concerned personnel will contact you to discuss in detail with every specification.
MONTHLY RENT AFTER INSTALLING RELIANCE JIO TOWER
If your site is approved for the tower installation, you will be offered monthly rent by the company. The amount to be given is not fixed and depends on various factors. The price that is usually offered is around Rs. 50k per month.
Note – The exact amount will be mentioned in the proposal. You can negotiate with the representative too.
CONTACT FOR RELIANCE JIO TOWER INSTALLATION
There is no particular department or specific inquiry page set up by Reliance Jio, so there is no direct contact number to reach the concerned person. That’s why you should follow any of the given methods (above) to precede your request.