- 1 Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2017
- 1.1 What is Uttar Rajasthan Uttar Matric scholarship 2017?
- 1.2 Objective of the Rajasthan Uttar Matric scholarship 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Matric
- 1.4 Documents Required for Rajasthan Uttar Matric
- 1.5 Applying Procedure for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2017
Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2017
The Social Justice of Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan has proposed different types of scholarship programs for the students of minority groups. Now they have come with a new scholarship scheme which is called as Rajasthan Uttar Matric scholarship 2017.
What is Uttar Rajasthan Uttar Matric scholarship 2017?
Rajasthan State Government has launched an Uttar Matric Scholarship 2017 to provide financial help to the poor students of the state. Social Justice & Empowerment Department has started a new SJMS portal sje.rajasthan.gov.in to fill application of Rajasthan Uttar Matric scholarship 2017online.
The eligible and interested applicants can apply online for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2017 through SJMS portal mentioned above by filling their necessary details. The students who belong to SC/ST/OBC and SBC categories are eligible to get financial help under Rajasthan Uttar Matric scholarship 2017.
Objective of the Rajasthan Uttar Matric scholarship 2017
The Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan is a government authorization of the state, which has launched this scheme of Uttar Matric for Rajasthan.
The following are the main objectives of The Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan are:
- The main objective of this department is to work towards for the educational and socio-economic development of the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Economic Backward Classes, Other Backward Classes, women and aged citizens etc.
- It is responsible for welfare, social justice and empowerment of disadvantaged people of the society.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Matric
- SC/ST/OBC and SBC category students are eligible.
- The students who have passed with 50% or more will be eligible.
- Students must be a resident of Rajasthan.
- Students whose family income should not more than 1 lac Rupees.
- Applicants should be pursuing in government schools.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Uttar Matric
- Aadhaar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Udhyog Card
- Mark Sheet for higher secondary
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
Applying Procedure for Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2017
- Candidates may apply Online for Uttar Matric Scholarship Rajasthan by visiting at SJMS Portal mentioned below.
- Candidates can fill complete detail in Application Form of Rajasthan Uttar Matric Scholarship 2017 and submit it.
- After submitting the application form, candidates can get printouts and submit it into their respective college.
- Candidates must check all important criteria from the site before applying for the scholarship scheme.
- For knowledge of further details like important documents and procedure for applying, the candidate can refer to the portal mentioned below.