Now, carry all your documents secured with all the tracks at one place with Rajasthan eVault. Documents service by the government of Rajasthan.
For the convenience of people, the government of Rajasthan has introduced the online service of eVault where one can upload all the documents online and can access them anytime, anywhere easily.
As we have often seen, people do complain about losing their documents and the authorized papers like Voter ID, Property papers, Aadhaar Card, Mark sheets by institutional boards, etc. can be obtained only once. And, if they lost in any circumstances, then the process takes way long to acquire them again. In general cases, people do lose such documents whenever they travel or migrate to any other place. This situation is horrifying and can let anyone face the unease of applying for the papers again.
That’s for a reason, Government of Rajasthan has launched the Digital document manager in the form of an online portal, which is dedicated to providing digital verification platform for official papers and certificates.
Benefits of Raj eVault
- It can overall reduce the need of tedious paperwork.
- All types of documents and certificates ranging from driving license to graduation mark sheets can be uploaded in the eVault.
- You can access the documents anytime, anywhere just by logging into your eVault account.
- The process and eVault account are absolutely safe because you don’t have to fear of losing it at the time of migration or travel.
- The documents once uploaded in eVault will be automatically approved or attested by the government.
- Once you have made your eVault, then all the documents issued and relevant to the government will directly come into your eVault account.
- Apart from all the paperless benefits, you can also have the additional facility associated with eVault that is eSign.
- With the help of eSign, you can digitally verify the documents.
- In future, for any online verification or request, you can use your eVault to fulfill the need of papers on an immediate basis.
- You can also make eVault account of all the family members and an individual institution.
How to Sign in to eVault?
To sign into eVault, all you need is Aadhaar card and Bhamashah card.
- Visit the official website of Raj eVault using your Aadhaar ID; an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and start uploading your documents.
- Sign up by using your Aadhaar ID; an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the One-time password (OTP) and start uploading your documents.
- You can also register through your SSO ID.
- All you have to do is Log in to your account using your already existing SSO ID and start using eVault.
- There is one more option for using eVault. If in case you do not have an Aadhaar card you can also register with your valid email address. This is not your ID account, so it can be later merged with your Aadhaar ID.