Pradhan Mantri AMRUT Yojana
India Prime Minister Shri Narender Modi launched the Atal Mission ‘AMRUT Yojana’ at Delhi for renewal and urban transformation. This scheme was launched by Prime Minister Modi in June 2015.
Under this scheme, the state government will select smaller cities and towns and provide them basic facilities. Rs. 5000 crore has been allocated for this dream project of the Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Brief about the Pradhan Mantri AMRUT Yojana
|S. No.||Field||Information Data|
|1.||Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri AMRUT Yojana|
|2.||Launched On||June 2015|
|3.||Launched By||Prime Minister Narender Modi|
|4.||Place where the scheme launched||Delhi|
|6.||Budget||Rs 5000 Crore|
The Main Objectives of Pradhan Mantri AMRUT Yojana
- The aim of this scheme is to fulfill the water demand and to provide sewage connection in all the cities of the nation.
- The expenditure of Rs 5000 crore from the financial year 2015 to the next five years has been set as a target for this scheme.
Know about the Eligibility Criteria for the Pradhan Mantri AMRUT Yojana
- SAAP (State Annual Action Plans) is a combined plan of all the city level SLIPs (Service Level Improvement Plans) of all proposed AMRUT cities in the particular states.
- A formulation on City level SLIP is done based on meticulous approximation of uncertainties in the availability of infrastructure like water supply, sewage network, draining system, transportation facilities, available digital and internet facilities, industrial facilities etc. 135 liters per capita per day is another factor in the process including water supply and sewage connections to all urban households.
Work under Pradhan Mantri AMRUT Yojana
The central government has started AMRUT scheme in selected cities of the country. Rs 175 crore has been approved for the Bhind city. Under this, eight new water tanks will be constructed. Also, old pipelines will be changed by new pipelines so that cities people do not worry about water supply and each family can get proper water supply. Napa officials said that the money had been approved by the government.
Work of Overhead Tanks- Places where the tanks will be constructed
The new overhead tanks will be built:
- Near Ater road located Chandan Pura, Govind Nagar, Government School No.1 and 2,
- Near Industry Departement in Yadunath Nagar before Hevad Pura Village, SAF 17th Bataliyan Premises, Itava Road Located Chambal Colony and
- Near bypass located district office.
Pradhan Mantri AMRUT Yojana- Know about ‘Bhind City’
- The planning and preparation of granting facilities in the Bhind City are not working. The public money is being spent and the people will suffer discomfort. Recently, the Napa has laid the pipelines in 3 wards of the city at an expense of 30 lacs. Rs 175 crore has been approved for the state under AMRUT Yojana. Pipelines of 349 km will be laid in the city by this budget.
- If everything goes well, then the work of AMRUT Yojana will start in the next few months. The pipelines laid by Napa will also be replaced. If pipelines will take out then the spend amount will be wasted. The big question is why not all work is being planned so that there will be development. People will get facilities.