- 1 Online OPD Registration for PGI, AIIMS & Government Hospitals
- 2 ONLINE OPD REGISTRATION IN CHANDIGARH – PGI, AIIMS, AND GOVT. SECTOR HOSPITALS
- 3 CHANDIGARH ONLINE OPD REGISTRATION SYSTEM – REGISTER FOR OPD FROM YOUR HOME
- 4 GUIDE FOR REGISTERING OPD ONLINE IN CHANDIGARH – STEPS TO FOLLOW
- 5 ONLINE OPD REGISTRATION – OTHER HOSPITALS LIKE AIIMS AND GOVT. HOSPITALS
- 6 Share this:
- 7 Related
Online OPD Registration for PGI, AIIMS & Government Hospitals
Chandigarh Administration has recently launched a great facility by which you will be able to make OPD Registrations online. There is no need to wait in queues now, find out the procedure of online OPD Registration for AIIMS, PGI, and Government Hospitals in Chandigarh.
With the help of honourable PM Narender Singh Modi’s Digital India scheme, now anyone in the country can book an appointment online for a particular date and time in any government and private hospital throughout the nation. This process is very helpful for all those patients who regularly need a doctor or those that cannot wait for long hours outside the slip counter to get an OPD slip. With the help of this scheme now anyone can get an appointment with any specialist doctor in any hospital that is registered with the programme. Prime Minister and his cabinet ministers are working way hard to provide every facility to the citizen with their different schemes. The scheme seems to be very beneficial for the old aged patients, kids and for ladies who are not so able to wait in lines for hours to get their appointment with the doctor.
ONLINE OPD REGISTRATION IN CHANDIGARH – PGI, AIIMS, AND GOVT. SECTOR HOSPITALS
The scheme is active under an online registration system. Under the ORS, any citizen of the country with the help of their valid Aadhar card can book the appointment with a doctor or get their OPD number assigned to them by using their laptops or mobile phones. Under the ORS system, some government and private hospitals have already registered, and now you can select any hospital, which is nearby your location, date, and time according to your ease with any specialist doctor that you want to consult. The system will link your aadhar card number to the OPD information and drive all the necessary details to register you within the system. Once the online process is done, you will get an online registration OPD number that will connect you to the hospital and the department you are looking for and will also provide you all the details about the appointment. Date and time and the confirmation of the appointment will be sent to your registered mobile phone.
CHANDIGARH ONLINE OPD REGISTRATION SYSTEM – REGISTER FOR OPD FROM YOUR HOME
Almost every government and private hospitals including some of the most famous hospitals in the country have registered under the online registration system (OPD). With the help of ORS patient will be able to get benefits in many other things and not just the appointments. In any case, where the Aadhar Card is not linked a unique health identification number will be appointed to you with your details. You can also check your laboratory reports and results through the web portal by just entering the registration number that has been assigned to you.
GUIDE FOR REGISTERING OPD ONLINE IN CHANDIGARH – STEPS TO FOLLOW
PGI Chandigarh Online OPD Registration
If you are going for OPD at PGI Chandigarh, follow these steps to make booking online –
- First of all, visit this Page.
- Enter details like Department, Patient’s Name, Address and other information.
- After filling the fields correctly, click on the “Register.”
- You will see a message regarding the registration confirmation. Also, you will find the acknowledgement slip. Don’t forget to take the printout of it.
Note – PGI Chandigarh has their particular online registration system, so we have mentioned the steps above. For all other hospitals, follow the steps below.
ONLINE OPD REGISTRATION – OTHER HOSPITALS LIKE AIIMS AND GOVT. HOSPITALS
- Firstly, you need to visit This Page at ORS Website.
- The link mentioned is the Official Online Appointment Booking Page.
- Complete the registration process on the page.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and other required details.
- Select the hospital you are interested in and the concerned department.
- Choose the time and date.
- All the information regarding the appointment will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Visit the hospital and show the confirmations.