Bihar Credit Card Scheme
How to apply online for Bihar Govt’s Credit Card Yojana? Find out the direct link of Bihar Credit Card scheme Online Application form download and official notification.
Sh. Nitish Kumar, Chief Minister of Bihar recently launched the Student Credit Card Yojana (SCCY). Apparently, many youngsters are aware of it but many not actually know how to make online applications. In this article, you can find the information related to this topic and also the direct links that will guide you in filling the application form.
You are advised to go through the article carefully and read the steps carefully.
WHAT IS BIHAR STUDENT CREDIT CARD SCHEME?
For the students who can’t continue their higher studies because of financial problems, Bihar Government has found the solution. Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme will provide financial assistance to such students.
Motive – The Aim of this scheme is to provide education loan to 12th Class pass-out students.
Time Period – The scheme is valid from 2016 till 2021.
The benefit of this Scheme – It will directly help the students interested in higher education. The government will provide a loan amount up to Rs. 4 lakhs and that too without any interest.
Eligibility Criteria – Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Candidate must have passed 12th class from C.B.S.E (Central Board of Secondary Education) or similar board.
- Or, should have passed UP Shastri Exam from Sanskrit Shiksha Board.
- Or, have passed Maulvi exam from Bihar Madrasa Board.
- The Loan will be given to students opting for courses like BA/BSc/Engineering/MBBS/ Management etc.
- Age of an applicant should not be more than 25 years.
If the benefited student discontinues studies due to any reason, the benefits being provided will be terminated.
Important documents required for Students credit card Yojana in Bihar
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Matric, +2 Marksheet
- Passport size photograph of guarantor
- Admission Certificate
- Income proof of parents
- Details of Income tax return (If Filed)
- Aadhaar card of Mother/Father along with the details of 6 months transaction.
- Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card or any address proof.
Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana – How to Apply Online?
The candidates will be given the facility to apply online through an official portal as well via an official mobile app. The applications are being accepted at the official portal online; however, the mobile app is still to be launched.
APPLY ONLINE FOR STUDENT CREDIT CARD SCHEME IN BIHAR
For applying now, follow these steps –
- You can use the Direct Link provided here to visit the Official Portal.
- Once the page opens, Click on this button that you will see on the page itself.
- It will open up the online application form.
- Fill the form on a page by entering the required details.
- After entering your details like Name, Mobile Number and email click on “Send OTP” button.
- Now the OTP will be forwarded to your both mobile and email.
- Enter the password in the given text box and click on the “”Submit” button.
- After the successful submission of application, your filled application form along with other details will be sent to your registered email account.
Note – After this process, the applicant needs to visit the centre. An SMS regarding the appointment will be sent via message.
- The applicant needs to visit the centre along with the printed and self-attested online application form copy, address proof, details of application fee from Institute, etc.
Note – Applicant needs to attach passport size photos in the space provided.
- After submitting these details at the centre, the candidate will be allotted with a token number.
- The applicants need to enter the hall with this token number.