Cash Deposit Machine
Locate the Cash Deposit Machine Near you? Find the Address of the Nearest CDM easily.
After the announcement of PM that old notes of Rs. 500 and 1000 will be no more reliable, and the new currency will be released. Currently new notes of Rs. 500 and 2000 are being introduced, and soon there will be the new currency of Rs. 100 too. In this duration, many people who have old currency cash can deposit it at the banks nearby. The amount can also be filed using the cash deposit machine (CDM). If you are interested in depositing money via this machine, then this article will surely help you with the purpose to find out where is the nearest cash deposit machine.
NEAREST CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE ADDRESS
Almost all the renowned banks have introduced CDM (cash deposit machines). The problem somewhere is that this machine is not available at all the branches. Only selected and prime branches have this facility. For convenience, many banks provide details of the branches where one can avail this facility. Check out how to locate the address of such machines nearest to you.
FIND NEAREST CDM – CASH DEPOSIT MACHINE LOCATOR
Currently, here we have details for the customers of State Bank of India (SBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and Axis Bank –
Note – You can use the given links to locate the nearest CDM.
For State Bank of India (SBI) Cash Deposit Machine:
For ICICI Cash Deposit Machine Address:
PNB CDM Locator:
Kotak Mahindra Bank Cash Deposit Machine:
Axis Bank CDM Address:
- In Google, just type “Cash Deposit Machine near Me”, and you will find the details.
- Using the cash deposit machine for depositing purposes is simple. Visit the address. Use the machine screen to make choices, like account number, amount to be transferred, etc.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the money into the machine.
- Use the given instructions to fill the cash details correctly.
- Once you have done the process correctly, you will see the message in the prompt.
Note – In case you are having a problem in operating the machine, you can ask the bank official for the help.