Mukhyamantri Shram Shakti Yojana- Government of Bihar
The State Government of Bihar launched a scheme called Mukhyamantri Shram Shakti Yojana’ for providing training and to financial assistance in the form of loans on low-interest rates for the unemployed crowds of Bihar.
What is Mukhyamantri Shram Shakti Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Shram Shakti Yojana is one ambitious scheme catering to minority welfare in the Indian state of Bihar. The scheme is led by the government and Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
Under this scheme;
- The state government will provide free special training related to their work to the minority unemployed people
- The scheme will provide this free special training to the workers of Bihar who are of age between 18 to 45 years.
- They will also be provided with financial assistance in the form of a loan.
- The loan shall account up to Rs 50,000 at low-interest rates.
- This loan will be provided to them for their self-employment.
Objectives and Features of Mukhyamantri Shram Shakti Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Shram Shakti Yojana aspires to give technical training to the people belonging to minority community or Muslims so that they can use these skills in self-employment or in employment.
- Bihar State Minority Finance Corporation has organized these 6 months technical training for Minority community/Muslims labors.
- Muslim women, whose husbands or relatives leave them, are entitled to get Rs 10,000 from Bihar government.
- Under Mukhyamantri Shramshakti Yojna, minority/ Muslim artisans and literate labor will be provided Rs.1500-2000 per month per person to refine and upgrade their skills.
- After the training is over, they can also get a loan of Rs. 50,000/- by Bihar State Minority Financial Corporation for their self-employment.