Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana: Madhya Pradesh
The state government of Madhya Pradesh has launched ‘Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana’ for providing free Smartphone along with financial help to the girls of the state for their marriage.
What is Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana is an ambitious scheme for providing smartphones to girls to render help financially-economically so as to uplift them.
Under this scheme:
- The poor girls of the state who belongs to poor families and EWS (Economically Weaker Section) families are provided free smartphones and a financial help of Rs 17,000.
- Those girls who are from poor families and are living Below Poverty Line (BPL) can also avail the benefits of the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- The financial help under this scheme is given only when in mass marriages with the condition that the girl should attain the age fixed for the marriage.
- The smartphones will be provided to the girls of the state at the time of their marriage under Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- This is an impressive scheme of Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan for the welfare of the girls of the state.
- The girls who belong to BPL (Below Poverty Level) families can also avail the benefits of the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana:
- The candidate must be a girl, as this scheme has been launched for only girls.
- Candidate must attain the age of 8 years which is fixed for the marriage of the girl.
- Candidate must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh.