- 1 Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana- Bihar
Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana- Bihar
Nitish Kumar, the Chief Minister of Bihar, launched an ambitious scheme named ‘Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana’ to uplift the status of the girl child. The project aims at providing financial help to meritorious girls and to encourage them to pursue higher education in their desired fields.
The government is converged on the future of the girl child. Through this scheme, the government has ensured the proper education for girls. The government has initiated this plan to encourage the girls and the parents of girls about their studies. CM Nitish Kumar has launched this scheme to provide a financial help of Rs 10,000 to the girls who had passes 10th and scored first division marks.
Brief about Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana- Bihar
|Name of scheme||Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana|
|Eligibility||10th Class passed Girls|
|Minimum %||75 %|
|Announced by||Nitish Kumar, Chief Minister of Bihar|
The primary objectives of Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana Bihar
- Boost women empowerment in the state of Bihar
- Persuade and encourage parents about girl child’s higher education.
- Encourage girls about their higher education.
- Sustain a good ratio between girls and boys.
- Stop female feticide.
Features of Mukhyamantri Balika Protsahan Yojana- Bihar
- Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help to the girls who passed 10th class with first division.
- The state government of Bihar has launched this scheme to encourage the girls and their parents about the higher education of girls.
- The state government will provide a financial assistance of Rs 10,000 to the girls who had passed 10th class with the first division.
Eligibility Criteria for applying for the scheme:
- This scheme is only for girls; the applicant must be a female child.
- Girls belonging to any category like General, SC, ST, etc., can take benefit of the scheme.
- An entitled girl must be passed from a recognized board of education.
- The girls must have the 10th class mark sheet having first division marks.
To get the benefit of the scheme and to get more details regarding the scheme, you can contact with district education officer.