Mukhya Mantri Hamari Beti Yojana
Rajasthan state government has launched a new scheme named ‘Mukhya Mantri Hamari Beti Yojana’ for topper girls. CM Vasundhara Raje has started this scheme for the poor and underprivileged girls of the state of Rajasthan.
Under the Mukhya Mantri Hamari Beti Yojana
Under Mukhya Mantri Hamari Beti Yojana;
- The state government of Rajasthan distributed Gargi Award to 92,000 girls in Rajasthan this year.
- CM Raje adopted three topper girls from every district of Rajasthan to provide them financial assistance for their studies.
- The poor girls who cannot afford an education can get the benefit of this scheme.
- The government of is also providing cycles and laptops to the girls of the state along with Gargi awards.
- CM Raje had signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to promote education and provide quality education to the youth of the state.
Benefits of the Scheme
- State government of Rajasthan provides financial assistance of Rs 2.25 lac to three toppers girls in class 10th in each district in Rajasthan
- Benefits of financial help for 2 topper girls and 1 topper girl from below poverty line
- The government also provides financial assistance help of Rs. 15,000 for girls who are studying in class 11-12th and Rs. 25000 per annum for higher education
- Benefits of financial help of Rs. 1 lack to one BPL girl in each district studying in class 10th
- Eligible girls are awarded by Gargi Awards
- The girl student must be resident of Rajasthan state
- Only girl’s student are eligible for this scheme
- Only top three girls in class 10th board examination in each district of Rajasthan can get profits under this scheme
- One topper girl in class 10th board examination belongs to below poverty line are eligible for Mukhya Mantri Hamari Beti Yojana
- Passport size photos
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Bhamashah Card
- BPL card
- Candidate should visit headmaster/principal of the Institute
- Candidate also visit District Education Officer(DEO) in Rajasthan
- Candidate fill application form and attached all essential documents
- Once fill application form along with all documents then submit it to the District Education Officer (DEO) of the related district.
One can also view their details on:
Download the form for the scheme: