- 1 Lakshmibai Samajik Suraksha Yojana
Lakshmibai Samajik Suraksha Yojana
The Bihar state government has launched a scheme named ‘Lakshmibai Samajik Suraksha Yojana’ for the widows. This scheme aims at uplifting their social status in society.
Know what is Lakshmibai Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- The ‘Lakshmibai Samajik Suraksha Yojana’ was launched under the guidelines of Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar.
- This scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance in the form of monthly security pension of Rs 300.
- This allowance will be given to the widows of the state belongs to BPL families and having the age from 18 to 39 or the annual income is less than INR 60000 for their welfare.
Features of the Scheme
- Under the scheme, a pension of Rs 300 is given per months to eligible female.
- The females of age group 18-65 and above 65 are not eligible to get the pension of Lakshmibai Samajik Suraksha Yojana.
- The females of the age 40 to 59 are eligible but the income should not more than Rs 60000.
- The age over 60 years can get the pension if the income is less than Rs 60000.
The eligibility for the scheme
- Widows of age 18-39, living in BPL families & having an annual income not more than Rs. 60000
- Widows have age 40 to 59 years and the income is less than Rs 60000
- Widows of the age 60 years and whose the annual income is less than 60000
- The female having age more than 60 years & who was the member of Laxmi bai Samajik Suraksha Pension & the name is not in the list of BPL families.
- The females of the scheme have a domicile of Bihar state.
How to Register For Lakshmibai Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- The eligible and needy candidates have to apply at the RTPS counter of the related Office Block.
- The scheme is a part of Lok Sewa guarantee Adhiniyam from 15 August 2011.
- The candidates have to apply in prescribed form to the block office.
Documents Required for Lakshmibai Samajik Suraksha Yojana
- The candidate must have the following document for registration under this scheme.
- Passport size photographs of the candidate
- BPL certificate or Income certificate of the candidate
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Domicile certificate of the eligible candidate
- A saving account should be in the nearest post office.
The process of Registering:
- The prescribed form with the said required documents, presented before the block officer, the receipt will be given to the candidate, and the receipt is useful to know the status of the presented form.
- By any reason the form is rejected, it’s informed to the candidate.
- When the form is accepted, the copy of the sanction order is sent to the post office and pension deposited in the account of the candidate.
- The candidate can take out the amount from the account.