Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
Here’s news for SBI Customers! Now, they can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Yojana (PMJJBY) using Internet Banking facility.
Are you an account holder in SBI? Have you enabled your Internet banking? If answers to both the questions are yes, then you will be happy to know about the apply online process for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY), insurance scheme through Internet Banking. In other articles, we went through the online process for joining Suraksha Bima Yojana. In this article, we will be focusing on an online method to apply for PMJJBY.
JOIN JEEVAN JYOTI BIMA YOJANA BY SBI ONLINE BANKING
SBI is one of the most popular banks in India. There are millions of customers in state banks. The decision of providing online facility to join Jan Suraksha Schemes is pretty appreciable. Interested applicant needs to open up his/her Internet banking account and fill in the online application form. For line-to-line instructions of online enrollment, refer to the information given below.
PRADHAN MANTRI JEEVAN JYOTI INSURANCE SCHEME – ONLINE PROCESS
For easy registration online, just follow these below given steps:
- Login to your SBI Internet banking account
- Once you are in, you will find a section namely ‘Social Security Schemes’ in my account section, click on it.
- Click on that; a new page will open up, then click on the “Apply” button and there you need to select the name of the scheme and your account number.
Note – Select it from the drop-down list to apply for Jeevan Jyoti Scheme.
- After selecting the necessary information hit the submit button.
- Click on submit; it will open up an another page, where you will be asked to choose the CIF number, select it and hit the submit button.
- Now, an online application form will open up, where you will be asked to enter the details. You will find that the required details will already be present in the form. However, you need to get the information like Nominee details.
- After the online form is duly filled, click the enter.
- You will get a successful registration message along with the reference number.
- You can use the “Status” Tab to check the status of your application.
For reading the complete details about PMJJBY Click here.
We hope this article helped you to apply online for PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Scheme if you have any questions, you can write down in the comments below.