How To Get Ration Card Made In Tatkal?
What is ration card?
Ration Card is a card issued by the government to the citizens of the country to buy subsidized food items such as wheat and rice and fuel like LPG and kerosene. They have turned out to be very helpful for the poor. It provides them with basic food items and also serves as an identity proof and provides a connection to the government database.
There are three types of ration card issued by the government of India:
1. BPL Ration Card:
It is basically for the families falling below the poverty line. Those who do not cross the income of 10,000 annually can apply for BPL Ration Card.
2. APL Ration Card:
It is basically for the families who fall above the poverty line. There is no income limit for this and anybody can apply for this ration card.
3. Antyodaya Ration Card
This is issued to the poorest family struggling to survive in the country. Unemployed people, woman and old people are covered under this category.
How to get ration card in Tatkal Online?
Sometimes we need to have a ration card urgently and have no time to wait. Keeping this in mind the government has provided the Tatkal service. The applicants are required to pay a fee 100/- Rs for getting the ration card made in Tatkal but the price may vary from state to state. To apply for ration card in Tatkal online follow the step by step instructions given below.
- Go to the official website of your state’s food and supply department.
- Find the link to Ration Card-Tatkal Service.
- Click on the link and a page will be displayed showing the application form.
- Fill in the application form. Make sure you do it carefully without any mistakes.
- Submit the form after completing it. Make sure you upload the documents asked.
- An official from food and supply department will verify the documents and may visit your residence for the same.
- This completes the process of getting the ration card made in Tatkal.
How to delete the name offline?
If one does not have proper access to the computer or the internet then the Tatkal service can be used through the offline process also. Go to the local food and supply department and ask for the application form of Tatkal-service. Fill in the application form given and attach the copy of the documents required. An official from food and supply department will verify the documents and may visit your residence for the same.
Proof of Address Documents
- Electricity/Water Bill
- Statement issued by Bank
- MTNL / BSNL Telephone bills
- Bank Passbooks
- Driving License
Proof of Identity Documents
- 10th Standard passing certificate
- Birth certificate issued by the civic agency of your state or any other appropriate document signifying the voter’s age.
- School Leaving Certificate Specifying Age
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Senior Citizen Card (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card
- Kisan Card