State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government owned bank and currently has headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India is in the list of Big Four Banks of Indi along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank. State Bank of India is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks.
Being the best bank all over the country, its services are affordable to common people and there are no excess charges applied with them. SBI net banking is also known as online banking. It is simple to get a Net Banking Account if you are having saving or current account in anyone of the SBI Branches.
Security is a major factor is services like Mobile Banking or Net Banking. Keeping this is mind State Bank of India is offering a high-security portal to its customers. If one using SBI Net Banking Service more frequently, then they must take some security measures like changing the password more frequently, using Virtual Keyboard in the home or net cafes.
Mobile number is required for making online transactions which send a security code to the number registered. If you wish to get your number changed which you mentioned during applying for the internet banking then it is mandatory to get the new mobile number approved by the SBI Branch. If the given phone number is changed, then you need to fill a form to get new mobile no. approved by the Branch.
How to change the number?
Follow the step by step instructions given below to change the number and download SBI mobile number change request form in PDF.
- Login into your SBI account on the online SBI portal through the link given https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- A new page will open where two options will be visible to you, personal banking and corporate banking.
- Under the personal banking find the ‘login’ button then continue to the login page.
- Sign into your SBI account through your username and password.
- Then find the ‘Profile’ button on the navigation menu to change the mobile number.
- Now enter into ‘personal details’ and enter the profile password.
- To change the mobile number, select ‘Approve’ then download the branch approval form if you don’t receive the verification password to the mobile.
- Now open the downloaded form and take its print out.
- After taking out the print out fill in the form. Make sure you do it carefully without any mistakes otherwise they would have to be rectified later.
- After filling the form handover the form to the nearest SBI branch.
List of customer care number
- 1860 180 1290 (toll-free)
- 1800 180 1290 (toll-free)
- (city code of the area you want to call) + 39 02 02 02
- 1800 180 1295 (SBI railway credit card toll-free number)
- 39 02 12 12 (prefix the city code) – SBI railway credit card customer care