State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government owned bank and currently has headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India is in the list of Big Four Banks of Indi along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank. State Bank of India is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks.
SBI credit card status can be checked very easily without any hassle with just a few clicks. Going cashless while shopping is the trend nowadays and is rather convenient. Online shopping has become very easy now with SBI credit card. SBI Cards and Payments Services Limited is a joint venture by SBI and GE Capital. Millions of SBI cards are issued till now. SBI card is offering various ranges of cards. They are SBI platinum card, SBI signature card, Simply CLICK SBI card, and more.
Usually, the bank takes around 20 days to process your application for the credit card. Hence it is recommended not to start checking the status immediately after applying for it. Start checking the status few days after applying for it. Follow the step by step instructions given below to check the status of your SBI credit card.
How to track status using application number?
- Click on the link given to begin https://www.sbicard.com/
- In the tab of ‘Apply’ click on track my application.
- A new page will be displayed. Scroll down the page and you will see the option of track application.
- There you will see the option of filling in the application number.
- After filling in the application number click on ‘track’.
- This completes the entire process and you will see the credit card status on the screen.
How to track status without application number?
- If you do not have your application number, select the option of ‘Retrieve Application’.
- The option of the date of birth and PAN card will appear. Fill in the fields. Make sure you fill them up carefully.
- Now click on the ‘Retrieve’ button.
- This will complete the process and your application number will be displayed on the screen.
- You can now use the application number to check the status of your SBI credit card.
How to check status with customer care toll-free number?
If you do not have access to the internet or a computer then you can check the status of your SBI credit card offline also. Use the toll-free numbers mentioned below for SBI credit card status inquiry.
- 1860 180 1290 (toll-free)
- 1800 180 1290 (toll-free)
- (city code of the area you want to call) + 39 02 02 02
- 1800 180 1295 (SBI railway credit card toll-free number)
- 39 02 12 12 (prefix the city code) – SBI railway credit card customer care
More numbers and details of SBI credit card customer care center is given at icustomercare portal.