HDFC Bank limited with its headquarters in Mumbai is an Indian banking and financial services company. It has a total of 76,286 employed out of which 12,680 are women. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was ranked 58th among India’s most trusted brands according to Brand Trust Report, 2015. HDFC Bank Limited merged with Times Bank Limited in February 2000. This was the first merger of two private banks in the New Generation Private Sector Banks category. In 2008, Centurion Bank was acquired by HDFC Bank Limited. HDFC Bank Board approved the acquisition of CBoP for Rs. 9,510 crores in one of the largest mergers in the financial sector in India.
HDFC bank is the second largest private sector bank in India. It is providing a variety of financial services all over the country. The bank operates in various segments like personal banking, commercial banking, treasury options, wholesale banking and other banking business. To provide easy and hassle free facilities to its customers, the bank offers various online services through its portal.
The online HDFC Bank loan status check is the best way to track your loan status easily and hassle free. The procedure is quite simple and short. The status check facility is available for all kinds of loan offered by the bank. Applicants can track the status of their personal loans as well as business loans along with car loans, construction equipment loans, and two wheeler loans and loans applied for the property. Educational and agricultural loans are also available with the bank.
How to check the status online?
Follow the step by step instructions given below to check the status of your loan online.
- Click on the link given to reach the online tracking page of HDFC Bank https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/misc/LST/loantracker.aspx?src=hp
- You can start tracking by filling in the details asked.
- Fill in the applicant name or reference/proposal number or date of birth or mobile number.
- Make sure you enter the same details as you mentioned in the application form while applying for the loan.
- After filling in all the details click on ‘submit.’ A new screen will be displayed showing the current status of your loan.
How to check status if you are an HDFC Bank account holder?
If you are holding a saving or a current account with HDFC banks, you can track the status of your HDFC loan status by using your net banking account. Follow the step by step instructions given below and use your net banking facility to know the HDFC loan status.
- Go to the internet banking page of HDFC Bank through the link given https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/
- In the left side of the page enter your customer ID and then click on ‘continue’ button.
- A new page will be displayed. Put in your password and then click on the ‘submit’ button on the next page.
- Locate the loan option on the new page.
- Select the type of loan for which you wish to check the status
- You can then see all the EMIs paid and all the details of your existing loan.
You may also call HDFC loan customer care numbers to know HDFC loan application status. You can also pay your loan through HDFC credit card.