HDFC Bank limited with its headquarters in Mumbai is an Indian banking and financial services company. It has a total of 76,286 employed out of which 12,680 are women. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was ranked 58th among India’s most trusted brands according to Brand Trust Report, 2015. HDFC Bank Limited merged with Times Bank Limited in February 2000. This was the first merger of two private banks in the New Generation Private Sector Banks category. In 2008, Centurion Bank was acquired by HDFC Bank Limited. HDFC Bank Board approved the acquisition of CBoP for Rs. 9,510 crores in one of the largest mergers in the financial sector in India.
HDFC bank is the second largest private sector bank in India. It is providing a variety of financial services all over the country. The bank operates in various segments like personal banking, commercial banking, treasury options, wholesale banking and other banking business. To provide easy and hassle free facilities to its customers, the bank offers various online services through its portal. HDFC credit card is an excellent service for cashless transactions and cashless shopping which is so much in trend nowadays. These transactions can be done through millions of locations all around the world. The credit card also brings forward the facility of the loan and allows customers to pay through EMIs.
How to check status?
Follow the step by step instructions given below to check the status of your HDFC Bank credit card.
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank through the link given http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/cc_track
- A page will be displayed from where you can start tracking your HDFC credit card.
- You will see three fields which would be required to be filled.
- In the first field, you would have to fill in your . It would be a 16 digit number. Make sure you fill it correctly.
- The next field will be off mobile number. Fill in the same number you mentioned in the application form.
- The next field will be of the date of birth. Fill in the same date of birth you mentioned in the credit card application form.
- After filling in all the details click on ‘Submit.’
- A new page will be displayed which will show your credit card status.
The HDFC credit card application status messages will show the precise status. It may show dispatched, no records found or disapproved.
HDFC credit card customer care
If you do not have proper access to the internet or a computer then you can check the status offline to. You can call on the HDFC credit card customer care number which is toll-free.
1800 425 4332
Applicants can call on above number for HDFC credit card status inquiry. The HDFC customer care executives will update you on the status your credit card applications.
Or you can also send written communication on below given address if you have any problems regarding HDFC credit card:
HDFC Grievance Redressal Officer, HDFC Bank Cards Division, 8 Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041.
You queries will be replied within 10 working days. You can contact this office in person for any issue.