JDA Jodhpur Flats Scheme 2017
(JDA) Jodhpur Development Authority Flat Scheme 2017 – Under Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana 10704 Flats will be sanctioned. Interested ones can fill the Online Application form now.
JDA i.e. Jodhpur Development Authority is inviting online applications for 10,704 apartments. This JDA scheme is for the people who belong to economically weaker section (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG). From 26th January 2017, online applications are being accepted until 17th March 2017. If you are interested, first of all, read complete detail given below and then proceed to fill in the online application form.
Following are the name of the schemes –
Village – Chokha Khasra No.827/650
Village – Tanawara-Second Phase, Khasra No. 136
Community – Lordi Pandit G, Khasra No. 100, 103 and 104
Village – Badli, Khasra No. 88
Under the Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana scheme, the exact distribution of houses for LIG and EWS is as follows–
Who can Apply (Eligibility) – Residents of Rajasthan, belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and (LIG) Groups can apply.
Official Dates – Applications can be submitted from 26th January to 17th March 2017.
Application Procedure – Interested and eligible applicants need to apply online only.
Processing Fee – Applicants need to pay a processing fee in the following figures.
- LIG Applicants – Rs. 2000
- EWS Applicants – Rs. 3500
JDA JODHPUR FLAT SCHEME 2017 – APPLY ONLINE
- Firstly, visit the direct link from HERE.
- You will see the list of all schemes below.
- Depending on which one you are interested in applying for, click on the link “Apply Online” corresponding to that.
Here is the image of the page –
- After this, the online application form page will open up, which should be filled correctly.
- Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana JDA Jodhpur – Official Notifications.