State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government owned bank and currently has headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India is in the list of Big Four Banks of Indi along with ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank. State Bank of India is a banking behemoth and has 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks.
SBI credit card status can be checked very easily without any hassle with just a few clicks. Going cashless while shopping is the trend nowadays and is rather convenient. Online shopping has become very easy now with SBI credit card. SBI Cards and Payments Services Limited is a joint venture by SBI and GE Capital. Millions of SBI cards are issued till now. SBI card is offering various ranges of cards. They are SBI platinum card, SBI signature card, Simply CLICK SBI card, and more.
How to apply?
Follow the step by step instruction mentioned below to apply for SBI credit card.
- Click on the link mentioned to open the SBI card application page https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-cards.page
- Click on the tab of ‘apply’ at the navigation bar.
- A new page will appear.
- Select the type of card you want to apply for. Each card has its details and benefits described in detail below it. Go through them carefully and then decide for which you want to apply. If you are confused which card to apply, use the options of ‘Help me find a card’. You can also use ‘Compare Cards’ to compare the benefits of different SBI cards.
- After deciding click on ‘Apply now’.
- Enter all the personal details asked including your PAN Card number and mobile number.
- The mobile number you mentioned will be verified. An OTP will be sent to your mobile number for verification.
- Enter the OTP i.e. one-time password you received and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Move further by clicking on the button of ‘Next Step’.
- This completed the online process and then you are required to submit the required documents to the bank later.
If you can’t find your city in the drop-down menu while applying, no need to worry. Just call the SBI card helpline number at (city code) 39 02 02 02. Or visit your nearest SBI branch to apply. Using the credit card you can also apply for a loan.
Various rewards and gift vouchers are offered for SBI credit card users. Users can select from SBI premium card, SBI card for travel and shopping.
List of customer care number
- 1860 180 1290 (toll-free)
- 1800 180 1290 (toll-free)
- (city code of the area you want to call) + 39 02 02 02
- 1800 180 1295 (SBI railway credit card toll-free number)
- 39 02 12 12 (prefix the city code) – SBI railway credit card customer care