How to Apply For Old Age Certificate for Niradhar in Maharashtra
The Old Age Certificate for Niradhar in Maharashtra is an inviting scheme for the elderly people. The state government of Maharashtra provides an old age certificate to aged people who are poor, underprivileged and rundown and have no way to get basic amenities like food when the family head is not alive. This certificate provides various benefits such as pension etc. This service was started by Maharashtra state government that shall provide Old Age Certificate for Niradhar just in few minutes on the website.
What is Old Age Certificate for Niradhar
An old age certificate provided by the government of Maharashtra, this certificate provides various benefits such as pension and fulfills other basic need apart from money like shelter and food. This service started by Maharashtra state government will provide Old Age Certificate for Niradhar just in few minutes on website
Benefits of Old Age Certificate for Niradhar
- Niradhar certificate can be used at various places in government, public or private organization.
- Niradhar certificate can be used for governments various pension schemes
- It can be used in Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar yojana and has similar benefits
- Old Age Certificate will be issued if Family’s head is not alive
- Certificate can be issued to poor and deprived old age people only
Documents & Information Required
- Applicant’s Taluka name
- Applicant’s District name
- Applicant’s Gram Panchayat name
- Applicant name
- Applicant’s spouse name
- Applicants passport size photograph (photograph should be in JPEG format, should be between 5kb to 20kb and 160px to 212px)
- Family’s head death certificate (Document format should be JPEG/ PDF and The size of the documents between 75 KB to 100 KB)
- Candidate needs to visit Aaple Sarkar official website.
- Click next link to visit Aaple Sarkar website Click to Visit Aaple Sarkar Website or type in URL https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en
- After visiting this link, a window will appear which will look like same as the image below.
- Then click on Right to Service (RTS)
- Then next window will appear which will look like second image below
- Then click on login or create new user account.
- Once it is created, log in using username and password.
- Window will appear which will look like posted image below
- Then search for Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department and click on it.
- Then click on Old Age Certificate and click on The image will appear which will look image below
- Then fill necessary information required.
- A window will appear this will be an application form.
- Fill it carefully
- Click on submit
- Then a window will appear which shall ask you to upload the passport size photograph and Family head’s death certificate.
- Click on upload documents
- Post, click on submit, the window will appear which will ask you for payment then select proper payment option, make payment and submit
- Then after 5 to 6 days you can download soft copy of Old Age Certificate
- For any kind of queries, applicant can contact to Municipal Corporation or Municipal Council
- Gram Panchayat
- Gram Sevak
- Assistance Block Development Officer
- Block Development Officer
Old Age Certificate Fees
The cost for issuing Old Age Certificate is not more than Rs. 50
For more details and help visit official website
Aaple Sarkar Maharashtra: https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in