Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI Bank) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. Currently, it has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra and registered office in Vadodara. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
ICICI Bank comes in the list of Big Four Banks of India along with State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank. The bank has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada; branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Oman, Dubai International Finance Centre, China and South Africa and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. The company’s UK subsidiary has also established branches in Belgium and Germany.
A credit card is very important nowadays as cashless shopping is very much in trend. ICICI bank is offering services in almost every corner of the county. With more than 4500 ATMs and more than 13,000 branches, credit cards facility is growing significantly and payments are getting more and more digitalized.
ICICI bank is offering a wide range of credit cards. The cards come with the added benefits of lucrative rewards and offers. Platinum chip and coral credit are very well received and are the bank’s main attraction. After applying for the credit card, start tracking its status minimum after a week from the date of application. Just enter a couple of details and check the status. Overall it is a very easy and hassle free process. One does not necessarily have to call the bank for credit card inquiry.
How to apply?
If you still have not applied, then follow the step by step instructions given below to apply for your ICICI Bank credit card.
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank through the link given https://loans.icicibank.com/
- Click on the tab of ‘credit card’ in the navigation menu to know the types of cards and their features.
- A new page will be displayed.
- First, you will have to check your eligibility by giving in information like the current city you live in, date of birth, if you are existing JetPriviledge member if yes then the membership number, type of employment if you have an account in ICICI Bank etc.
- After filling in the entire information click on ‘show eligible cards.’
- Then the list of all the cards you are eligible for will be displayed. Select from any one of them.
- Provide all the details asked. Also, upload the documents which are asked for.
- This completes your process of applying for the credit card.
You can also visit your nearest ICICI bank and apply for credit card. With above details, you can now track ICICI credit card status in few seconds. If you are tracking the status of your application, do read the status messages carefully. If you see a message as ‘approved’, you should receive your card within next 7-8 days.
ICICI Bank credit card customer care number
You can also call on the customer care number mentioned below to enquire about your ICICI bank credit card if you do not have proper access to the internet or a computer.
1800 102 4242
Any other query related to your live credit card will also be responded to this number. The number is toll-free and you will not incur any call charges.