HDFC Bank limited with its headquarters in Mumbai is an Indian banking and financial services company. It has a total of 76,286 employed out of which 12,680 are women. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was ranked 58th among India’s most trusted brands according to Brand Trust Report, 2015. HDFC Bank Limited merged with Times Bank Limited in February 2000. This was the first merger of two private banks in the New Generation Private Sector Banks category. In 2008, Centurion Bank was acquired by HDFC Bank Limited. HDFC Bank Board approved the acquisition of CBoP for Rs. 9,510 crores in one of the largest mergers in the financial sector in India.
HDFC bank is the second largest private sector bank in India. It is providing a variety of financial services all over the country. The bank operates in various segments like personal banking, commercial banking, treasury options, wholesale banking and other banking business. To provide easy and hassle free facilities to its customers, the bank offers various online services through its portal. HDFC credit card is an excellent service for cashless transactions and cashless shopping which is so much in trend nowadays. These transactions can be done through millions of locations all around the world. The credit card also brings forward the facility of the loan and allows customers to pay through EMIs.
How to apply?
If you are planning to apply for HDFC Bank credit card then follow the step by step instructions given below.
- Begin by going to the HDFC Bank online portal through the link given https://www.hdfcbanksmartapply.com/credit-card/apply-online.html
- A new page will be displayed.
- Initially, you would have to check your eligibility by filling in the information asked like where you live, residence type, date of birth, type of employment, gross annual income, if you have an account in HDFC Bank etc. Make sure you enter all the information correctly.
- After that submit the information and then you can choose from the list of credit cards for which you are eligible. Usually, the applicants can choose from super premium, Jet privilege, Diners club, professional credit cards, and cash back, and premium women’s credit cards.
- After choosing you can start applying by filling in the application form and filling in all the personal details asked.
- Later you will be required to visit the bank with all the necessary documents.
- This completes your process for applying for the credit card.
HDFC credit card customer care
If you have some queries then you can call on the HDFC credit card customer care number which is toll-free.
1800 425 4332
The HDFC customer care executives will update you on the credit card.
Or you can also send written communication on below given address if you have any problems regarding HDFC credit card:
HDFC Grievance Redressal Officer, HDFC Bank Cards Division, 8 Lattice Bridge Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041.
You queries will be replied within 10 working days. You can contact this office in person for any issue.