Uttar Pradesh Board of High School Intermediate Education was the first education board to be set up in India. It was under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. Then in 1929 the government of the country brought out a joint board named “Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana”. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. Later it was confined to Ajmer, Bhopal, and Vindhya Pradesh. In 1952, it became the “Central Board of Secondary Education”.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India.
In the month of March Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the final examinations for Class 10 and Class 12 every year. The results are announced by the end of May. CBSE also conducts AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test) for admission to major medical colleges in India. Apart from these tests, CBSE also conducts the central teacher’s eligibility test and the Class X optional proficiency test.
The students who appeared for the board examination are very much anxious about the results. Once the results are out students start getting their mark sheets, start applying to colleges and seats, start attesting the mark sheet copies and much more. Among these, there are many students who are not happy or satisfied with their marks and wish to get their copies revaluated. The process is of revaluation is lengthy but can be done easily.
How to get the copy revaluated?
Follow the step by step instructions given below.
- Begin by clicking on the link given http://cbseonline.ernet.in/rchk/rchk10.aspx
- Select the board you appeared for, 10th or 12th.
- Enter your roll number in the first field. Then mention your school number and then the centre number in the last box.
- If you are a private student then you need to fill 99999 in the field of school.
- Click on the ‘proceed’ button after you have mentioned all the details. Make sure you enter each of it carefully.
- After this, you will be redirected to a page where your application form will be available. You will also be given an application number. Note it down in case you need it in future.
- The fee for rechecking of the answer sheet is to be paid. The payment can be made online through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Submit the application form after filling it. Make sure you fill it properly.
- Then the revaluation status can also be checked online. After rechecking the final results will be available on the official website.
Charges for Revaluation
- To get your answer sheet verified you need to pay Rs. 300/- per subject
- You can get the photocopy of the evaluated paper. For this, you need to pay Rs. 700/- per subject.
- During applying for rechecking you can only submit only 10 questions at the maximum. The charges for each question is Rs. 100/-.