Haryana FoodNet Online Scheme 2017
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar will announce a new scheme termed as ‘FoodNet Online Scheme 2017’. It is for gathering all the information of farmers. Apart from this, the scheme shall also have information about sowing, harvesting, lifting, packing and sale of crops.
About the Haryana FoodNet Online Scheme 2017
- The Haryana state government will have access to all the information about the farmer’s crop, under the scheme.
- The Chief Minister updated the reporters about the plan during the closing of Second Agricultural Leadership Summit 2017.
- This scheme will be online and all farmers will be incorporated in this scheme.
- In this scheme, all the information from the crop sowing to the sale by the farmer will be written in the government’s account.
- The FoodNet Online scheme is being started for the farmers.
- The scheme will be updated with the FIFO software.
The Chief Minister said, “According to the government scheme, the Crafts Fair organized in Surajkund, a fair will be planned to provide information on crops, crops products for the farmers. Mail Calendar of Surajkund campus can be used for this fair. Book Fair and Trade Fair can also be planned at this place.”
Objective of the scheme
The main objective of the FoodNet Plan 2017 is to collect all the information by sowing, harvesting, lifting, packing and sale of crops.
New Festival Organized for farmers in 2017
- Now all the states are studying on insurance plans and soon the insurance scheme will be started in Haryana.
- A fair will be organized to provide information to the farming farmers and farmers for the farmers according to the Crafts Fair organized in Surajkund every year.
- The government is going to initiate new schemes to provide facilities to the farmers regarding the crops.
- Haryana Agriculture Minister Om Prakash Dhankar said, “The farmers of Haryana state are doing traditional farming of paddy and wheat, if they cultivate the need of the nearest city of the village, it will be more profitable.”
- Mail Calendar of Surajkund campus can be used for this fair.
State government coming forth to give various benefits to the farmers is a step towards the development of this sector of the people. Such schemes acknowledge and empower the underrated class of people of the country, like farmers. Giving them benefits is a crucial stage towards uplifting the country’s economy.