Full Details of Maharashtra Government MahaDBT Portal
The State Government of Maharashtra launched the MahaDBT portal by means of which all the monetary profits of the government schemes will be transferred directly into bank accounts of recipients in the state. MahaDBT portal has been designed on the outlines of the central government’s direct transfer benefit scheme. Aadhaar will become compulsory to claim benefits through the portal.
Details of MahaDBT Portal Maharashtra
It is an Aadhaar-authenticated electronic mechanism that will enable direct transfer of benefits for over 40 schemes currently implemented by state’s various departments.
Benefits of the MahaDBT Portal Maharashtra
- Maharashtra is the first state to initiate this system to give direct profits with Aadhaar Authentication.
- MahaDBT portal benefits to lacs of recipients under various schemes across all departments in the state.
- This portal will bring good organization in various internal functions of the DBT & Services procedures.
- Students can apply online for various scholarship schemes.
- Recipients can get benefits of many schemes by using just Aadhar Card.
- Corruption control will be high.
- No need to wait in queues for a long time to get profits of any scheme.
Facilities of MahaDBT Portal
- Ask resident/recipients for information only once
- Increase time-window and channels for applications for schemes
- Single-window for multiple departments and schemes
- Automate back-end functions & processes of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
- Immediate and transparent execution of Direct Benefit Transfer
- Effective planning, implementation & monitor of the benefits of the schemes
- Move from reactive to proactive beneficiary identification
“Digital India can bring change in the life of the common man. We have delivered various services through the AapleSarkar portal to over one crore people,” said Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis.
Registration on MahaDBT Portal
- Candidates can register for 40 schemes online offered by 5 departments of Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar government under the MahaDBT portal.
- Go to MahaDBT portal website https://mahadbt.gov.in/DBT/
- Click on ‘New Registration’
- Then click yes on Aadhaar card availability. (It is necessary to have Aadhaar card for MahaDBT portal registration)
- You will be taken to UIDAI website for authentication.
- After authentication provide details and schemes you want to register
- You will be registered on the portal, now you can get direct benefit in banks for schemes you are suitable.
Departments Providing Services at MahaDBT Portal
- Higher and Technical Education
- Social Justice & Special Assistance
- Tribal Development
- Minorities Development
- School Education & Sports Department
The Maharashtra Government will add 300+ government services and schemes on the MahaDBT website. The portal not only works as a medium of benefit transfer but also facilitates application, verification, validation & approval of scheme, registration, and eligibility of citizens.
How does the MahaDBT Portal work?
It is designed to work in 5 easy and quick steps as follows:
- Recipient enrolls for a scheme and department authenticate it
- After verification, the department approves the application and confirm candidate
- Benefits are transferred directly to bank account
- The department validates use of funds by report provided by recipient
- Reports are prepared regarding scheme delivery, efficiency, and its impact
Visit MahaDBT portal from here. Click Here