Full details about Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana
The Bihar state government has launched a new scheme for rendering medical aids to people who cannot afford a great amount of money for getting aid for diseases. Named as ‘Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana’, the scheme is for the general patients of the state who are suffering from inoperable diseases. The scheme is initiated by the Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar of Bihar and was inaugurated by him only.
What Is Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana is an ambitious scheme by launched by the state government of Bihar. This scheme has been instigated for providing financial help to the general needy and for people of the state who are suffering from incurable diseases like cancer, aids and don’t have enough monetary assistance to get them cured. The scheme aims at people whose annual income is less than one lac. This scheme has been started with an initial capital of Rs 5 crore.
A Complete Information Chart about the Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana
A financial assistance will be provided according to the plan given below in the table:
|Amount of Assistance (In Rs)|
|Name of Diseases||Treatment In State||Treatment out of State|
|Stonesis / Balunb STC||25000||25000|
|Total Hip or New Replacement||15000||20000|
|Major Vascular Surgery||20000||25000|
|Bone Marrow Transplant||25000||25000|
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana
The eligible people will be given the assistance through the related medical institution in the form of a cheque.
- Patient must be a resident of Bihar
- Patient’s annual income must be less than 1 lac
- The treatment of the diseases must be done in the central government’s hospitals or in the hospital recognized by CGHS.
Documents Required For Mukhyamantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh Yojana
- Residential proof issued by the knowledgeable authority
- Income certificate issued by the knowledgeable authorities like the district officer or Circle Officer or Anchladikari.
- Religious rites and original estimate approved by the State hospital or CGHS recognized hospitals.
The applicant has to submit the application along with the above-mentioned documents to the to the leading director, health services- Patna.