Financial Assistance Scheme for Non-School Going Disabled Children of Haryana
Out of the several schemes launched by the state government of Haryana, ‘Financial Assistance to Non- School Going Disabled Children’ is one of them. This scheme shall benefit the disabled children of the state. The state government has started this scheme to provide the financial help to the children who are physically handicapped and cannot attend school.
Details of Scheme
Under this scheme, the state government of Haryana shall provide a pecuniary assistance of Rs. 1000 per month to every disabled child in the family.
The children eligible for getting the aid are:
- A mentally retarded children with IQ <50 or 70% disability or above with cerebral palsy, autism
- Multiple disabilities of 70% or more
- Orthopedic disabilities of 100% are eligible for this scheme.
- Children totally dependent on their parents & relatives and need constant supervision and care of their families can avail the benefits of this scheme.
The state government of Haryana has taken very good initiative for providing financial help to the disabled children who are not able to go school.
Objective of the scheme
The major objective is to provide better livelihood to the disabled children who are not going to school.
In this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to those children who are mentally retarded and fall under the age group of 0-18 years & children’s who are not able to attend formal education, training etc. due to their disability.
Benefits of the scheme
- Benefits of financial assistance to Non-School Going Disabled Children in Haryana
- The government provides financial assistance of Rs. 1000 per month to every disabled child in the family
Eligibility for Financial Assistance to Non- School Going Disabled Children
The state government of Haryana started this scheme for the children who are physically handicapped and cannot attend the school. So to be eligible for this scheme the state government has set up an eligibility procedure.
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of Haryana.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 18 years.
- The children should be mentally retarded with IQ more than 50% or less than 70%.
- The children who are not able to attend formal education and training due to their financial and mental or physical disability.
- The children who are totally dependent on their parents and relatives and need constant supervision and care of their families.
Documents required for Financial Assistance to Non-School Going Disabled Children
- Aadhaar card
- Parents bank account details
- Parents family income
- Children disability certificate
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificate of children
- BPL card if applicable
How to apply for Financial Assistance Scheme for Non-School Going Disabled Children
- Applicants must fill the application form and attached all the essential documents mentioned earlier.
- Submit the above to the social welfare office in the related district of Haryana state.
This is a great scheme launched by the State government of Haryana. By this, the government shall provide financial aid to the needy and helping in lowering their burden.