Fasal Bima Yojana
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Crop Insurance Scheme or Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana. Find out eligibility, Notification, and PDF file Download.
Every farmer who belongs to India is the root of our economy. We rely heavily on the farming and cultivation of crops. The crops grown by farmers are distributed all over the country and in some cases to other nations as well. Although farmers do a lot of cultivation for us, their work has no security. Bad weather can lead to damage of crops. It is a 100% case of loss for the farmers who depend only on farming. Many poor farmers around the country borrow money for agriculture work and in the scenario when crops get damaged; they find themselves in middle of nowhere, which leads to unacceptable acts like Suicide.
So, to avoid such circumstances the scheme that could help farmers is started. Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the project named as “Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana”. According to the government, if implemented properly, this scheme alone can help the farmers to a great extent. Our farmers are no longer alone now. If there are crop damages due to any reason, the government will come forward to help out. For our farmer brothers, there will be some relief by the launch of this crop insurance scheme.
This article contains complete information of Fasal Bima Yojana. Its benefits, eligibility, How to Apply, etc. are explained and specified in Hindi also in PDF section. You are advised to read the article for complete details.
Scheme Name – Fasal Bima Yojana or Crop Insurance Scheme (PMFBY)
Launch Date – 13th January 2016
Who will be benefited – Farmers of the country
CROP INSURANCE SCHEME
Key Points –
- Under this scheme, if the farmer loses the crop due to any natural act, then the 25% of the total loss will be given instantly, and the remaining amount will be paid after proper evaluation of the situation.
- Farmer will have to pay only 2% as premium, while the government will do all the remaining.
Here are the premium rates –
Rabi Crop – 1.5 percent premium
Kharif Crop – 2 percent premium
Baagwani Crop -5 percent premium
Tilhal Crop – 1.5 percent premium
ADVANTAGES OF PRADHAN MANTRI FASAL BIMA YOJANA
- This scheme will benefit the farmers of the entire nation.
- It will reduce the suicide rate, as the financial problems of the farmers will be addressed.
- A natural disaster is the most common cause of crop destruction; this scheme will cover the loss occurred due to it.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRADHAN MANTRI FASAL BIMA YOJANA?
All the farmers nationwide are eligible to apply. For applying to it, farmers need to register at the companies selected by the government.
For complete information view this video below or download the Fasal Bima Yojana Hindi/English PDF file: Fasal-Bima-Yojana-pdf-download