- 1 Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana- Goa
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana- Goa
‘Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana’ is a scheme by the Goa State government. It is a health insurance scheme for the people of the state. Under the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana, the state government will provide an insurance cover of Rs. 2.5 Lac for a family of up to 3 members and an insurance cover of Rs.4 Lac for a family more than 4 members.
What is Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana?
The State Government will pay the annual payment of the insurance premium which is Rs.3, 206/- per family to the insurance company. This scheme provides health insurance coverage for the entire resident population of the State of Goa who is residing in Goa for five years and more.
Objectives of the Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
- The main aim of the scheme is to provide quality medical care,
- Quality treatment of diseases,
- Hospitalization and surgery through Government and private hospitals.
- To provide health insurance to overcoming a financial problem,
- Improving access to quality medical care and providing financial protection against high medical expenses to the people of the State of Goa.
There are various health packages under this scheme.
- The insurance covers about 276 types of diseases in the government hospitals and 147 diseases in the private hospitals are also covered under the health insurance scheme.
Benefits of the scheme:
- Profit of Rs. 2.5 lacs per annum for a family of three or fewer members.
- Profit of Rs. 4 Lacs for a family of four and more members.
Eligibility Criteria for the scheme:
- The candidate must be the resident of the Goa from minimum five years or more.
- The Central/State Government employees and their families covered under government medical scheme are not eligible for Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof such as Passport/Residence Certificate (5 years residence in Goa state)/Voter ID/Driving License
- Ration card
- Caste certificate or non-creamy layer for OBC
- Caste certificate for SC/ST
- Disability certificate (if any)
- Government has set up enrollment centers, for Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana in all over the state in Goa
- Candidates can visit the nearest enrollment centers for registration
- Candidates need to pay the nominal registration charges for this scheme
- Application fees for a family of 3 and less are Rs. 200/- and for a family of 4 and above is Rs. 300/-
- After the successful enrollment, the applicant will be given a smart card. This is known as Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Smart Card
- Smart Card is used for cashless treatment at the selected and enrolled hospitals
- Recipients must visit the eligible hospital if any need of treatments.
- After, hospital will scan smart card and required funds will be automatically deducted in a cashless manner
Helpline Number: 18002332568