- 1 Complete Details of the NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
Complete Details of the NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh State Government launched a new and ambitious scheme named ‘NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme’. The scheme was launched at Vijayawada, on December 1, 2016. The scheme was launched with an objective of providing a medical treatment to the people of the Above Poverty Line (APL) at an expense of Rs. 1200 payment per annum. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu initiated this health insurance scheme.
Objectives of the NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme:
- The main objective of the scheme is to supply free medical treatment to the people belonging to Above Poverty Line (APL) at Rs. 1200 premium per annum.
- Around 1044 secondary and tertiary diseases will be covered under this scheme.
- This scheme draws people to register their names in the scheme by paying Rs. 1200 per annum per head.
- A health insurance cover is offered up to 2 lac and free treatment under the scheme.
Features of the NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme:
- This health scheme supplies medical treatment for 1044 health and medical sickness in any of the 432 Corporate Hospitals and 80 Government Hospitals of the state
- The new married couple either the wife or husband belongs to another state can be registered under one family by paying the entire annual premium.
- The NTR Arogya Seva scheme has already been launched for Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
- Andhra Pradesh has now become the FIRST state to fulfill the health for all vision of the World Health Organization (WHO).
- The Above Poverty Line families can avail its profit by paying a monthly installment of Rs. 100 per month per head or yearly installment of Rs. 1200 per annum per head.
- People are registering for this scheme at any of the Mee Seva centers.
- The last date for the registration was 28th February 2017.
- Also, medical insurance to those people who are not covered under any of the existing health schemes of the state government has been offered under this scheme.
- A similar assistance has been provided to employees and reporters in the form of health cards.
- Arogya Raksha has been started for those people who are not being covered by any such schemes of the government.
- The Chief Minister also demanded the students of medical, nursing, psychology and home science to donate their best to improve the public health through the Swasthya Vidya Vahini.
What is Swasthay Vidya Vahini Program?
The program started by the government of Andra Pradesh to make a disease free state is an ambitious program. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu launched a health education program in Vijayawada named “Swasthya Vidya Vahini” program on 24th December 2016 with an object of developing a disease-free Andhra Pradesh.
Features of Vidya Vahini Program:
- Under this program, all the students of distinct domains nursing, psychology, medical and home science will be divided into 446 teams.
- This plan will involve helping of all medical and nursing students from the state.
- The students will be given marks in the field work which will be treated as practical. This will also help to develop leadership and communication skills among the students.
- The students have to prepare a health profile of the village and inform the officials of the reasons for the spread of disease and remedial measures.
A brief about the Swasthya Vidya Vahini Program:
|S. No.||Field||Information Data|
|1||Name of the scheme||NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme|
|2||Launched on||1st December, 2016|
|3||Lunched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|4||Place where the scheme launched||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|5||Eligibility||Above Poverty Line (APL) people|
|6||Scheme type||Medical Insurance|
|7||Premium of this scheme||Rs. 1200 per annum per head|
|8||Under this scheme program launched||Swasthya Vidya Vahini|
|9||The program is for||Medical, Nursing, Psychology and Home Science Student.|