CM Medhavi Student Yojana for Students Scoring above 85% Marks
The government has started a very noble scheme for the students that shall enable them as well as encourage them to study further to develop a good career for themselves. The government will pay the fee of the students entering in the outstanding educational institutions like IIT, IIM, NLIU by scoring marks above 85% in class higher secondary or class 12th.
The amount paid by the government to these studious children doesn’t need to return by the beneficiary. This facility will be given to only those students whose parents’ annual income will be up to Rs 1 lac.
About the scheme:
- According to the sources, in the informal cabinet, the ministers decided that there will be a bond of parent’s income limit for the ‘CM Madhavi Chatr Yojana (Brilliant Student Plan).
- Accordingly, the Technical Education and Skills Development Department has prepared a new draft by changing the provisions of the scheme.
- This draft was placed in front of the Chief Minister. Officials informed that the government will pay the fee of the students entering in the excellent educational institutions by scoring marks above 85% in class 12th.
- The students do not need to return it. It will be a grant on the behalf of government.
However, The Fee Given By The Government Needs To Return On Entering Other Institutions.
- Departmental Officials informed that the government will pay the fee on entering into the high-level educational institutions.
- The students will have to score at least 85 percent marks.
- The student has to return the fee after getting a job.
Such scheme not only empowers the youth of the country but also makes them aware of their future plans that can get financial assistance in case otherwise.