Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan-How to Apply
‘Bhamashah Yojana’, launched by the Rajasthan Government, was inaugurated by the Chief Minister Vasundhra Raje for empowering women.
What is Bhamashah Yojana?
Under this scheme, the eligible recipients are provided government profits like money are directly forwarded into their account helping reduce corruption. The Government opens the bank account in the name of the women of the family and money comes through government subsidies will be deposited directly into their bank account.
Objectives of Bhamashah Yojana
- The objective of the Scheme is financial inclusion, women empowerment, and effective service delivery.
- Under the scheme, the state government also provides Bhamashah card and it is made in the name of the lady of the house.
- MGNREGA, pensions, scholarships and ration shops also connected with Bhamashah Yojana on 15 December 2014.
- Bhamashah card linked with the bank account and also various subsidies provided by state government linked with the card.
- There is 4.20 Crore people of the state are already registered for Bhamashah Yojana.
- The main motto of this scheme is to provide financial and nonfinancial benefits to the bank accounts of the citizen in the Rajasthan state.
What is Bhamashah Card?
Just like normal ATM card, Bhamashah Card is provided by banks to their account holders in Rajasthan state. The Bank accounts open under this scheme are eligible for the Card. Once all family members are registered under the scheme, it will take 2 to 3 months to get the Bhamashah Card. The candidate will get the message on registered mobile number once the card is ready. It is distributed by Gram Sevak, patwari, urban ward supervisor and local E-Mitra centers etc. If the candidate cannot register all family members for the scheme then it will take some time to get it.
Features of Bhamashah Yojana
- The government benefits are directly transferred into recipient’s account thus it helps reducing corruption.
- The entire scheme is initiated in order to transfer the benefit offered by the State Government schemes to the poor women of the state directly
- In this scheme, one and half million women registered in the state of the Rajasthan and open their bank account
- To avail the Bhamashah Card it is necessary to open a bank account
- Under the scheme, students and handicapped persons will be issued a special card. By which a special funding will be given to those who does not live with family
- Not only women but men can also get Bhamashah card but they will have to pay extra 20 or 25 Rupees.
- With the help of Bhamashah card, poor and underprivileged people also get the facility of medical insurance for treatment amounting from Rs. 30,000 to Rs 3 lac.
- Bhamashah card holder women would be able to get rations from the PDS shops using biometric system.
Eligibility criteria for Bhamashah Yojana
- Candidate must be resident of Rajasthan state
- Candidate must have bank account under Bhamashah yojana
- Bhamashah card is valid only in the state of Rajasthan
- BPL card holders are eligible for this scheme
Documents required for Bhamashah Yojana
- Voter identity card
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Pan card
- Water bill,
- Electricity bill,
- Telephone bill
- Passport size photo of the candidate
- Bank account details
How to Apply for Bhamashah Yojana
- Candidate can apply for Bhamashah yojana via both online and offline modes
- For offline enrollment, camps were organized in each Gram Panchayat in the rural area and in each ward in the urban area.
- For online enrollment, visit Bhamashah yojana online portal
- Once visit online portal than just click on Bhamashah enrolment
- Go to citizen registration and fill essential details such as name, Aadhaar number, mobile number, date of birth etc.
- After filling all the details, candidates need to upload the required documents and then click on the submit button.
- After registering successfully, the candidate needs to visit the nearest bank for opening bank account under Bhamashah Yojana.
Also, visit the official website to know more: