Saksham Haryana Yojana
Earn Rs. 9000 per month by working 100 hours. Read the details about Saksham Haryana Yojana in Hindi & English – Haryana Govt. Scheme from Unemployed Educated Youth.
Unemployment is a big issue in our country. But, it doesn’t mean that there is a lack of talented & educated youth. All they require is an employment opportunity. Haryana Government is providing a chance to the educated unemployed youth of the state. For this purpose, a new scheme namely Saksham Haryana has been started. Under this scheme, Rs. 9000 per month will be offered for working 100 hours a month. It is compulsory to register online to start taking the benefits.
SAKSHAM HARYANA YOJANA
Launched by – CM Manohar Lal Khattar
Initiated on – 31st October 2016
Started for – Unemployed youth of Haryana
Registration Process – Online
The eligibility criteria for the applicants who can register for this scheme is given below –
- Applicant should be the permanent resident of Haryana state.
- Applicant should be registered in the Employment Exchange.
- Applicant should be Post-Graduate.
- Age of the candidate should be from 21 to 35 years.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than Rs. 3 Lakh per annum.
- The advantage of the scheme will be given for a maximum of 3 years.
- Candidate should register online for this project.
APPLY ONLINE FOR SAKSHAM HARYANA YOJANA
- First of all, Visit this Page.
- Click on the check box to start the online registration process.
- Select the options according to the questions asked.
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number.
- Enter the employment exchange Name where you have been registered.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Email ID.
- After that click on the entry option.
- After a successful request, you will be able to Login to the Panel – Click Here to Login.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and password to Login.
- Now you can start working.