Apply for Punjab Free Smartphone Yojana
How to apply online for Captain Amarinder Singh’s Free Mobile Phone Scheme @captainsmartconnect.com for 10th Pass. The detailed registration process with a direct link for Captain Smart Connect Scheme.
Announced on November 20th in Chandigarh by Punjab Congress Chief Amarinder Singh this scheme has the online registration open from 20th to 30th November 2016. So, interested users can complete the booking process within 10 days window. According to Mr. Singh, this scheme will bring digital awareness among the youth of Punjab. As per mentioned below the phones are not available for everyone there are certain eligibility conditions noted below that applicant must read before going for Captain Smart Connect Smartphone online registration. A noticeable part of this scheme is that the Punjab Congress launched free mobile phone scheme very near to Punjab elections 2017.
Under this scheme, it was declared that Congress Party would deliver 50 Lakh 4G Enabled Smartphones in Punjab. However there is a catch! These phones will be provided within 100 days of the formation of Congress government in State which means that this Free Mobile phone scheme in Punjab will only be helpful if the Congress wins.
In this article, you can have complete details of Captain Smart connect Muft Phone Yojana along with the features and other important aspects of a Smartphone. All steps for booking the Captain Smart Connect phone are explained thoroughly below. You are suggested to read the information carefully to go through the direct link and online registration process.
CAPTAIN SMART CONNECT SCHEME @CAPTAINSMARTCONNECT.COM
Aim of the Scheme
Captain Amarinder Singh told that the objective of this Muft Phone Scheme in Punjab is to connect the youth of the state digitally. According to former Chief Minister of Punjab, this scheme will enable people to log into the world and explore the opportunities.
However, the principal thing to be concerned here is that Punjab Assembly Elections are scheduled to be held in the year 2017 which indicated that scheme is clearly to attract the voters. It is up to the electorate of the Punjab that how successful it goes.
- Applicant should be a bonafide resident of Punjab.
- Candidate should be the 10th Class Pass.
- Age of the person should be between 18 to 37 years.
- Household Income of the candidate should not be more than Rs. 6 Lakh annually.
- Important Dates for Booking Free Smartphone in Punjab
- Starting Date – 20 November 2016
- Last Date – 30 November 2016
Note – The Registration Process is entirely online.
APPLY ONLINE [REGISTRATION] FOR CAPTAIN SMART CONNECT SCHEME
- Firstly, visit this direct link.
- Scroll down thoroughly, and you will find this form
- Enter the details in the form and click on “Register Now.”
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be generated and sent to your mobile number.
- Note – Users may face the OTP problem during registration. They are suggested to use “Resend OTP” function in case of failure but if it still doesn’t work, go with a new registration.
- Enter the password and click on verify button.
- After clicking on verify, you will see congratulation message on your screen.
- An SMS will be delivered to your mobile for confirmation which will contain your registration ID.
You are advised to keep this ID safe because it will be required later on
Features/Specification of Captain Smart Connect Mobile Phone
- Free Internet Facility will be given for one year.
- Front Camera – 5 Mega Pixels
- Back Camera – 16 Mega Pixels with Flash
- RAM – 3GB
- Internal Storage – 16 GB
- External Storage – Supports micro SD card up to 64 GB
- Supports 4G/3G/2G
- Dual Sim Smartphone
- Micro & Nano Slot
- Size of Screen – 5 inches
- Resolution – 720 * 1280 pixels
- Screen Type – Corning Gorilla Glass Protection
- Platform (Operating System)
- Supports Android 6.0 and runs on Quad Core CPU
- Battery is of removable type
- 3500 mAh battery