Apply for Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana
A recently launched scheme for the youth of Goa that will provide advantages of free Calling minutes and Internet Data Plan.
As per the recent changes, many engaging schemes have come up in various states. Free Smartphone project in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, and Andhra Pradesh have gained massive attention amongst the people.
Recently, in Goa, a likely scheme has been introduced. However, the difference here is rather than giving free phones, free calling minutes and Internet data will be provided to the youth of a state. The name of this scheme is Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana (GYSY). Proposed by Goa’s CM Laxmikant Parsekar, the cabinet has given approval to this plan, and it’s going to be implemented very soon. The sim cards under this program will soon be made available to the young people of Goa.
For all those who are interested, it is to be informed that benefits to be offered under this scheme are 100 free minutes for calling and 3GB plan for internet data. People would still have many doubts about this like – How to Apply, What is the eligibility, etc. So, here we have shared information about it, and for sure this scheme in Goa will surely gain recognition among the youth.
GOA YUVA SAMWAD YOJANA (GYSY)
Offered Benefits– Free Lifetime Validity Sim plus 100 Free Minutes & 3GB Data
Duration of the Plan – 3 Years
Implementation Agency – Goa Electronic Limited
Telecommunication Partner – Vodafone
To gain services of this scheme, make sure you get fit in the following eligibility criteria –
Candidate must be a resident of Goa for Last 5 years.
Age of the aspirant should be between 16 to 30 years.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
When the beneficiary ages 30 years, this service will be automatically cancelled.
Unlawful/offensive/abusive usage will also lead to termination of the services.
This scheme is also being introduced as Free Sim Card Scheme or Free Calling & Internet Data Scheme in Goa.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GYSY SCHEME?
- Eligible applicants will be offered with free Sim Card.
- Under the tie-up with Vodafone, all Sim Cards will be available only on Vodafone network.
- Aspirants need to submit documents to prove their age and confirm that they belong to Goa only. Legal government ID like Aadhaar Card and Voter Card will go on.
- A passport size photograph is mandatory to be submitted.
- After the customer application form is filled and checked under the Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana, the sim will be activated by the back end team.
- The offer under the scheme will then be implemented, and each user will get 100 free calling minutes along with 3GB Free internet.
Note – Since it has just got approval, so it’s not clear yet that this scheme will be for one time or will it be periodic? But, this will be updated soon in the upcoming information.
Official Notification /Portal
As per the sources, an individual portal is being set up under this scheme. Soon, the formal announcement regarding this plan will be made available. This notification then can be downloaded for complete information of the Goa Yuva Samwad Yojana.