AADHAAR Card Copy Online
You can now easily download duplicate AADHAR card copy online if you know your Aadhaar card enrollment details (registration number, date, and time) that were given to you at the registration time. The best thing about duplicate AADHAAR card is, it has the same validity as of the original one. For downloading AADHAAR card copy online, click here: Download duplicate AADHAAR card copy online. However, many people are facing problems because they lost their AADHAAR Card and their enrollment acknowledgment slip.
If you are also the one and have lost your AADHAAR Card registration confirm receipt and don’t know the enrollment details, then there is an online system, where you can check the status through your name or other details. We have updated the site to let you know that the system is in place whereby native residents can download duplicate AADHAAR card using their demographic information.
If you have lost your AADHAR card Enrollment ID and didn’t know your AADHAR card number, you can get the AADHAR by following the steps below:
- Go to https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select proper option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” or “Enrolment No. (EID),” under you want to receive your lost:”
- Enter your full name, email address and registered Mobile Number.
- Enter the security code displayed on-screen and click “Get OTP” button.
- OTP or one-time password will be delivered to your mobile and email address.
- In the box below, enter your OTP that is received on your mobile and email address.
- Click on “Verify OTP.”
- Then, you will get a message on your mobile with your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id as selected in the above steps.
- Now go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Choose appropriate option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar,” under “I have:”
- Enter your AADHAR number or Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text, and mobile number.
- Click on “Get OTP.”
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and email address
- Enter the OTP you got on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download.”
- Downloaded your E-Aadhar card. Enter your Pin Code as the password when you open the PDF document.
Now you have your e-AADHAR card that you can take printout.
If you wish to get the notification when a system is available, you can download AADHAAR card number using your name and other demographic information. Leave your contact details in the comments section below.
In the meantime, if it’s possible, contact your nearby AADHAAR card regional office regarding your lost enrollment slip. Bring all the documents you had submitted originally to the office.
If there is no AADHAAR local office nearby, contact the AADHAAR centre where you had applied for AADHAAR card. Bring all the necessary documents that you submitted originally to the centre. They may try to help you recover your registration details based on your demographic information.
For convenience, you can send an Email as well about your loss of AADHAAR card enrollment acknowledgment slip to the AADHAAR card help desk. Your query and issue will be registered and will reach to the concerned department. AADHAAR card unit will revert you on receipt of the resolution of this known issue.